Fleet Trucking Insurance
Nash and Powers Insurance Services strives to meet the ever-changing insurance needs of transportation professionals and businesses by offering quality products, responsive service, and expert advice.
We earned our sterling reputation for dependable service and competitive pricing through hard-earned experience and long-standing relationships with our insurance carriers.
Our ability to forge stability in an ever-changing industry is predicated on our reliance on state-of-the-art technology and a knowledgeable staff who share our time-honored values of service, fairness, and integrity.
Our professional staff can discuss a variety of fleet trucking topics and solutions, including:
- Market appetites
- Policy language and its influence on your operations
- Proper claims handling and reporting techniques
- Loss control prevention and review through the implementation and training for the
- Proper use of tariffs
- Understanding bills Of lading their role in mitigating and controlling claims
- Effective design and implementation of driver reward programs
- Proper structure, duties and role of safety committees
- Regulatory filings
- DOT driver files
- CSA 2010 and its operational impact
- Controlling and verifying SafeStat data and reportable incidents
Contact us – or complete an online quote form – and a trained specialist will contact you within minutes.